At Precision One Medical, we strive to attract, develop, engage, and retain the best talent.
We want to be a workplace where people feel valued, supported, respected, and included; and work as a team. That is why Precision One Medical provides all eligible team members and their families with a comprehensive benefit package.
We’re committed to developing top-notch professionals with on-the-job coaching and career milestone development experiences, to empower you to build successful and rewarding careers
Employee benefits are an important part of the P1 culture and we believe they are a great way to reward our team members for their contributions to the success of our organization.
✔ Full Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
✔ 401K Plan with Company Match
✔ Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
✔ Employer sponsored Group Term Life Insurance
✔ Work Life Assistance Program
✔ Flexible Spending Accounts
✔ Volunteer Opportunities
✔ Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance
✔ Sick time
✔ Corporate Discount Program
✔ Company Social Events
Precision One Medical provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for all scheduled parts assigned to them to be completed per the drawing(s) and by the scheduled due date in all cells / work centers. Responsible for performing multiple Post Production / RBT / Scope operations to produce acceptable production parts utilizing multiple Post Production / RBT / Scope equipment per drawing, DHR, and any other ancillary written instructions in all cells / work centers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES • Clean and visually inspect parts using microscope
• Set-up Post Production, RBT, Scope, Post Cleaning / Finishing equipment.
• Understand the fundamentals of Post, RB, & Scope manufacturing process as they relate to the assigned task.
• Can scope jobs in cells only
• Have a limited ability to read blue prints.
• Assist with specific tasks such as checking a feature on a part and performing work according to instructions.
• Ability to visual parts in production for compliance
• May be expected to use and understand visual standards as determined by QC.
• Follow Post Production, RBT, Scope cell procedures.
• Package parts
• Must accurately enter all information requested into MRP/ERP system.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
QUALIFICATION: Must have 2 years of experience in manufacturing environment, accurate, detailed oriented and quality conscious.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High school education or equivalent is required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS : May need to stand extended periods of time, must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, must have 20/20 correctable vision, must be able to speak and hear well enough to communicate effectively
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
To fulfill a programming and process support role within the Engineering department. Responsible for developing code to support machining processes for a range of CNC equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide day-to-day administrative support related to programming and engineering processes
• Coordinate with other departments to resolve document-related issues
• Develop 3D models for basic parts, fixtures, and tools
• Maintain general office equipment (computer, copier, printer, fax, etc.) and order supplies as needed
• Organize and maintain the engineering and program database in accordance with Quality procedures
• Basic knowledge of computers and data entry experience
• Working knowledge of basic math skills including basic trigonometry and metric conversions
• Commitment to continuous improvement through self-education and required company-sponsored training
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Ability to deal with frequent changes or delays
The following qualifications are beneficial:
-Knowledge of GD&T and able to read blueprints
-Familiarity with NC (Numerical Control) Code
-Familiarity with CAD/CAM software
-Experience as a machinist or screw machine operator
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma with 1-year minimum manufacturing-related experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work is performed mostly in office settings. Hand-eye coordination is necessary to operate computers and other office equipment.
• While performing job duties, the employee is required to regularly stand, sit, walk, and verbally communicate with others.
• The employee will be expected to use their hands to use various measurement tools and equipment. Employee must have sufficient eyesight to inspect parts and operate equipment properly. Must be able to distinguish color.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee may be required to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.